About the Blog
Integrity Matters provides the latest insights about academic integrity and ethics written by researchers, experts, and practitioners around the world.
Through weekly postings, the ICAI Blog will:
- share “how-to” advice for academic integrity practitioners;
- highlight the people, programs and institutions that are leading the integrity movement;
- react to integrity and ethics in the news;
- connect readers to current and classic research on integrity and ethics;
- showcase media that can be adopted by multiple institutions;
- present educational materials that can be used to improve integrity/ethics; and,
- offer editorials and opinions about matters related to integrity.
Integrity Matters is edited by Courtney Cullen, Program Coordinator, Academic Honesty & Student Appeals at the University of Georgia. If you would like to contribute to the blog, see submission guidelines.