About the Blog
Through weekly postings, the ICAI Blog will:
- share “how-to” advice for academic integrity practitioners;
- highlight the people, programs and institutions that are leading the integrity movement;
- react to integrity and ethics in the news;
- connect readers to current and classic research on integrity and ethics;
- showcase media that can be adopted by multiple institutions;
- present educational materials that can be used to improve integrity/ethics; and,
- offer editorials and opinions about matters related to integrity.
Integrity Matters is edited by Dr. Tricia Bertram Gallant, ICAI Board Member and Director of the Academic Integrity Office at UC San Diego. If you would like to contribute to the blog, see submission guidelines.